+223

Hot Topic may be a creepy looking store with some odd looking people in it..but it does have pretty cool t-shirts, amirite?

RachelisCoolishs avatar Music
5 10
The voters have decided that RachelisCoolish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I used to shop there all the time, then I became broker than shit... I still go in occasionally. It's still my favorite clothing store, even though it's getting more and more mainstream. >.<

@Tira I used to shop there all the time, then I became broker than shit... I still go in occasionally. It's still my...

ive noticed that it is getting more mainstream... uhg.. whats happening ): i liked how it was before

RachelisCoolishs avatar RachelisCoolish Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tira Haha me too. They're priced super rediculous though.

I KNOW! I wish the damn prices would go down. Haha.. im not allowed to buy much stuff there anymore. Must..save..for..new running shoes.. ):

that place scared the shit out of me when i was a kid. but now i go there regularly.

My friend's mom thinks that demons live in there. In like, eighth grade, a group of my friends went with her to the mall and she wouldn't go near the doors.

HOT TOPIC DOES NOT HAVE ODD PEOPLE THERE. I SHOP THERE ALL THE TIME