+493

Girls: Pads - you sit in your own bodily fluid. Tampons - your bodily fluid sits in you. You just can't win when it comes to periods, amirite?

Inamoratas avatar
7 13
The voters have decided that Inamorata is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

But body fluid is supposed to sit in you.. that's why it's ''bodily''. Anyway pads feel like diapers, and you don't feel tampons at all. So you can win with tampons.

I'm not a heavily leaker, so I get the thin pads, and I don't really feel them. They feel nothing like a diaper. Girls exaggerate.~

@TicTacAddict I'm not a heavily leaker, so I get the thin pads, and I don't really feel them. They feel nothing like a diaper...

You are lucky. Some people are heavy leakers so the pads do feel like a diaper. Some girls may exaggerate, but most girls have a worse period than you, so they have a right to complain.

@You are lucky. Some people are heavy leakers so the pads do feel like a diaper. Some girls may exaggerate, but most...

Oh, of course they have a right to complain. Periods suck. While I may not be a heavy leaker, the pain is intense. I complain my fair share, too!

@TicTacAddict Oh, of course they have a right to complain. Periods suck. While I may not be a heavy leaker, the pain is intense...

Ah that sucks. I am not a heavy leaker nor do I get bad pain plus mine only last 3 days. I know I am very lucky.

How about changing pads every once in a while? I really hope girls don't wear the same one for the whole day.

@How about changing pads every once in a while? I really hope girls don't wear the same one for the whole day.

They're still uncomfortable. I prefer tampons because pads feel like you're sticking a mattress in your pants.

Inamoratas avatar Inamorata Yeah You Are +3Reply

....ewwww TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

yeah I guess you can't win except for every argument you have with a guy

bearataurs avatar bearataur Yeah You Are -1Reply
Anonymous