+1,203

You hate being compared to other people, amirite?

Tweedledees avatar
11 9

I really hate being compared to my older siblings, cuz I've got 5 of them, and they're all really smart and "perfect"

BlueberryMuffins avatar BlueberryMuffin Yeah You Are +3Reply
@BlueberryMuffin I really hate being compared to my older siblings, cuz I've got 5 of them, and they're all really smart and "perfect"

My brother just won a national competition for economics, I think I know how you feel.....and then some.

Having a twin = being compared in everything you do.. Not fun.

Depends on the person. If they're comparing me to someone I admire, that's really nice. But if they're comparing me to some idiot at school... no.

@agent_eclaire Depends on the person. If they're comparing me to someone I admire, that's really nice. But if they're comparing me...

Well I meant in a bad way. Like what those people were saying being compared to someone who's better than you like you parents saying "I wish you were as good as your siblings, they're good at everything and nice and blah blah blah..

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee Yeah You Are +2Reply

Yeah, it really does depend on the person... Audrey Hepburn is a compliment. Anne Ramsey is not.

Distinctionss avatar Distinctions Yeah You Are +2Reply

agreed, having a twin means comparison all the time

It sucks when you're better than the person you're being compared to, like how my parents sometimes compare me to my cousin whose life is just one big episode of The Simpsons.

Anonymous