+299

It's frustrating when you're playing a video game, forget to save, then die. Thank you Red Dead Redemption, amirite?

bear4ever0910s avatar
5 29
The voters have decided that bear4ever0910 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Its worse when you accidentally get a 1000$ bounty on you, so you need to restart your game because it takes so long to get that much money, and you lose everything

Dess avatar Des Yeah You Are +3Reply
Dess avatar Des Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Oh, that makes sense

Oh well it was a fun game, ending was pretty cool

Dess avatar Des Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Des Oh well it was a fun game, ending was pretty cool

Yep, It was very satisfying unloading my pistol into the guy that killed John.

@Yep, It was very satisfying unloading my pistol into the guy that killed John.

Oh god, I know. I seriously shot him about eight times in the head. I looked at his corpes through the rifle scope and the exit wounds were brutal.

This would always happen to me on Starfox when I was little -_-

Whoa, don't know many girls that play Red Dead Redemption.

She plays lots of games. It's not that big of a shocker

i had 5 boars for the hunter challenge (finally) and guess who shows up when i'm out of dead-eye? A Cougar. And not the hot kind

lol that game was greattt. and i'm a girl, ohh snap ;) but yeah, i liked it. finding the beavers were annoying as hell though

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just noticed a girl posted this, that's pretty awesome ;D

Dess avatar Des Yeah You Are 0Reply

It really sucks when you just caught a criminal that's worth $600 alive, but when you go to pick him up, the game gets a weird glitch and won't let you do anything with the Y button. The choices are reset the game or die.

My little brother beat that game a month ago :) He's 10. He always ended up shooting his horses though, because he got bored easily :p

OhPleases avatar OhPlease Yeah You Are 0Reply

It is difficult to get the acheivment for the $5000 bounty and get to like, $4000 and accidently die.
But RDR has the worst ending ever.

@It is difficult to get the acheivment for the $5000 bounty and get to like, $4000 and accidently die. But RDR has...

The ending was perfect. It went with the theme of the game. To end it any other way would have been too childish.

@TaergaLive The ending was perfect. It went with the theme of the game. To end it any other way would have been too childish.

I hated the ending. I think Abigale should have died, you took revenge. Something needed to happen with Bonnie though. Poor girl.