+470

Mewtwo should learn a Psychic move at level 100 called Worldslayer. When used, all 6 of the opponent's pokemon instantly faint, the opponent's game is erased, and a Nintendo representative is sent to their door to punch them in the face. amirite?

MaxRaxbys avatar
43 19
The voters have decided that MaxRaxby is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That would suck for the person you attacked. I only agreed because this is hilarious. Agreed, it should be Magikarp, not Mewtwo.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +5Reply

Greatest. Idea. Ever.

I think that that move would better suit Magikarp.

@Truuninja I think that that move would better suit Magikarp.

He got a point as Magikarp can't attack when you first catch it so it would ALOT harder to level up and you would have have to prevent it from evolving.

learn it to either magikarp or metapod

conner3326s avatar conner3326 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I can't stop laughing at this LoL

That made me laugh out loud! In a good way! Haha!

It should make your gameboy explode, too.

Hahaha this post is amazing! That would be the best move ever!

I don't get it.

@Courage_Wolf I don't get it.

There's not much to get. The post is rather self-explanatory.

magikarp starts evolving : magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi magi magi magi karp magi (dont wnat to mm)

bitch

@bitch

Does that mean you're my pimp?

No.