+547

You can't breath normally once you start to think about how you're breathing, amirite?

Gibbss avatar
6 14
The voters have decided that Gibbs is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Dude, your so right, today i subcontiously swallowed some food, and i couldn't swallow normally, or stop for that matter! I still am reflexively swallowing now and cant stop!! Its freaking me out!

idk if this counts but i hate when you try thinking of what else is going on and then you can't think right either

Alderman55s avatar Alderman55 Yeah You Are +2Reply

same that all happens to me all the time it is so weird lol and probably. lol that is so weird

Alderman55s avatar Alderman55 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Dude that happened to me when I was really young one time so i thought i was dying so therefore i started breathing very heavily for no apparent reason

Alderman55s avatar Alderman55 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Alderman55 Dude that happened to me when I was really young one time so i thought i was dying so therefore i started breathing...

You have to get your mind off of it! Sing along to music maybe? Haha I'm sorry I put it into peoples' heads now.

@56031 (Alderman55): Ha I think you were hyperventilating.

Gibbss avatar Gibbs Yeah You Are -1Reply

OMG I DO THAT WITH WAIKING UP AND DOWN STAIRS!! i'm like "hmmm i wonder how our bodies walk like this" and then i trip=P

You spelled breathE wrong... stupid...

lol, same with blinking too i think. oh shoot. now you got me thinking about this. thanks alot (:

the lesson in breathing is never using control.

crap i thought about it...blinking sucks too

lol..hey why did you post as anonymous douche bag

Alderman55s avatar Alderman55 Yeah You Are -1Reply