+443

Even if being gay was a choice, why do you think that you get to make the choice for me, amirite?

Buttss avatar Relationships
20 5

Is it just me or are there always comments on posts about being gay? Not that there's anything wrong with being gay its just, for once I'd like to read a post on here with the word "gay" and it not have any comments whatsoever.

@Is it just me or are there always comments on posts about being gay? Not that there's anything wrong with being gay...

It lasted just a few days short of a year before there were any comments on it. :>

Buttss avatar Butts Yeah You Are +1Reply

Yeah, there is always is some huge fight, and if you type "gay" into the search bar, it's probably the same few topics argued again and again.

But I do like this post - it comes to the point quickly, and sounds almost like a slogan.

Simons avatar Simon Yeah You Are +1Reply

Like it

This kind of makes sense but doesn't at the same time.

Anonymous