-442

Lots of guys have a fantasy about what they would do if they were the last man on earth. My fantasy is to gather all the women into an assembly, and then cut off my dick and and eat it, just to spite them. That's not too weird is it? amirite?

4 15
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ahem, there is sperm stored in sperm banks and etc. Sorry :P

They could always use strap-on's though.

@RiddlesAreHard They could always use strap-on's though.

Yes, but by depriving them of sperm I would have single-handedly brought about the extinction of the human race, which has always been a fantasy of mine.

@Yes, but by depriving them of sperm I would have single-handedly brought about the extinction of the human race...

Actually because of science, there is no longer a need for the male human species.

@SpencerNewton what the fuck are you talking about?

Scientists can now take the chromasomes from two different eggs and put them together to create a fertalized egg, which is then placed back inside the female and a baby developes.

@Link So women just spontaneously give birth now without any sperm at all?

That, sir, is awesome.

man you are AMAZING! i almost wish i wasn't a woman so i could do this myself.

why the fuck is everyone no waying this? that means you think it isnt strange

If you agree with this and YYA this, it looks like you're actually disagreeing because of the added question at the end, but if you say no way to the added question, then it just gives it a lower score.. Oh well.

Sloths avatar Sloth No Way +1Reply

It is if you're a girl...

thats freaking gross!! Am I the only one who thinks this???

Facebook group.