+310

You're fucking tired of all the girls posting albums of their 'photography' or their 'art' on facebook... But the worst really is the goddamn 'poetry' and the singing, amirite?

thisbirdhas_flowns avatar
4 19
The voters have decided that thisbirdhas_flown is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

take black and white photo of tree with cell phone

INTERESTS: PHOTOGRAPHY

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +42Reply

it's even more annoying when all the comments are other girls saying things like "omg your so good at art". it's like the picture really isn't even good

I know people who are actually really great at photography and writing lyrics, and do post some of their stuff on Facebook/Tumblr/etc, but it annoys me to no end when people post cellphone pics or random words they've thrown together, and think they're "amazing" and "professional." I do have an album of my pics, but I make it clear that they're just attempts, and while I'd love to be as good as a professional, I know I'm not very good (I say the same thing about my lyrics).

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +15Reply
@trackerjagker I know people who are actually really great at photography and writing lyrics, and do post some of their stuff on...

I forgot to mention graphic design. It's insanely irritating when someone thinks they're amazing because they can edit the hue and saturation of an image, then add some text. Really? It's not that complicated.

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +11Reply

They love throwing all these buzzwords around to sound inspirational...

Live ya lifee.
We r all shootin' starz~
Dnt let da hateerz get ya down.

400 likes + 200 "OMAIGOD GRRRL U R SO Gooood!"

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +15Reply
@Lkun They love throwing all these buzzwords around to sound inspirational... Live ya lifee. We r all shootin'...

Yeah or when they post lyrics to a song that's supposed to sound deep and profound, but really it just makes then sound depressed all the time.

I write poetry. And I've won awards for some of it. I would never post it, someone could claim it as there own.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +10Reply

Some people are actually really talented, and I quite enjoy looking at their portfolios.

enders avatar ender No Way +9Reply
@ender Some people are actually really talented, and I quite enjoy looking at their portfolios.

Some, yes. Only a small portion of the people are actually worth looking at, though.

Adrias avatar Adria Yeah You Are +12Reply

My friend is majoring in art and I /love/ looking at her work, but then there are the 44929459 teens who are just like, "kk. awkward angle, picnik, depressing song lyrics. PHOTOGRAPHY"
or looking out a rainy window = deep
I see those every weekend.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +7Reply
@StickCaveman The ones who actually have good cameras.

I'm pretty sure the entire point of this post was a teenager who buys a nice camera =/= professional photographer, so no.

SofaKings avatar SofaKing Yeah You Are +5Reply

I really hope I'm part of that tiny group that actually is talented... I've wanted to be a photographer forever, but everyone laughs when I say that now because of all the stupid teenage girls out there.

SanctuaryExiles avatar SanctuaryExile Yeah You Are +7Reply

A'ight, so, this is an example of my graphic design, and I'm a teenager:
This is an example of what one of my facebook friends says is her "photography design":

She thinks she's badass, I think my own is mediocre. What what? I swear, it seems as though my peers have some type of mental disorder that seems to make them perceive themselves as "deep" and "emotional" and "computer intelligent" because they can operate the Photobucket system.

/endrant

@Emelyne A'ight, so, this is an example of my graphic design, and I'm a teenager: This is...

I understand completely. I'm a writer. I don't consider myself really fantastic but I also don't think I suck. My friend sent me something she had written that she thought was really good and it was full of like really terrible grammatical errors and stuff, so bad it was painful to read. I had also sent her something of mine that while I didn't think it was great, I was proud of it. And she told me that it was okay, but she clearly didn't think so.

Sorry, I don't know why I felt the need to rant all of this right here, right now. I think that your picture is stunning. That's all. Again sorry for my rant.

Oh, and I know this is like months after the fact. I'm not a creeper, I promise. I just wanted to make a post about photography so I searched it and found this post and was curious and read your comment and related.

It's absolutely hilarious when girls post videos of themselves singing and they are terrible

Same here, but I'm more for digital art. This is something I made: http://insertreallycoolnamehere...d-on-this-song
It's still in progress....I don't know how to continue it though.

Also, I don't like it when girls photoshop their pictures to have hearts and big colorful text that says things like 'TOGETHER 4EVA <3333'. And they make them blurry and brighter so they look prettier.

Anonymous