+44

It's time we abandon the use of crude oil and other non renewable sources for transportation. Instead we should make all cars to battery-powered and all gas stations into recharging stations. Therefore, we don't any energy crisis or any other oil spills. Amirite?

3 6

fueling cars with pure electricity is expensive. Believe it or not crude oil is currently the cheapest way to do a lot of things. I absolutely hate our dependency on it, but there is no other practical method available. I think its about time we found a new source of energy period.

@sestrada16 fueling cars with pure electricity is expensive. Believe it or not crude oil is currently the cheapest way to do a...

I agree, it is more efficient. But believe it or not, our government has more money then they let on. I think it's time we start mass producing things to create clean energy. It gets our economy up (made-in-the-USA products) and gets clean energy out there.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are -2Reply
@Ethan I agree, it is more efficient. But believe it or not, our government has more money then they let on. I think it's...

Haha. Are you kidding me? The government doesn't have any money by definition. All the government has is what it takes from us, and the country is currently in unreal amounts of debt.

@pantherfanatic Haha. Are you kidding me? The government doesn't have any money by definition. All the government has is what it...

About 20% of our dept belongs to to other countries. The rest is owned by ourselves. PLUS we still have one of the largest economies, meaning the greatest amount of money, even if our economy is bad. So they still have money, just it's currently invested in programs or in our own dept. That's why our counrty isn't at a standstill... because the money is still flowing, and yes, from our government (and the people of course)

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are -1Reply

The numbers probably aren't 100% spot on, but believe me when I say our government does have money they are willing to spend on certain things, and clean energy should be one of them,