+219

When you point a finger at somebody else, three point back at yourself, amirite?

Normas avatar
4 8
The voters have decided that Norma is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and where does the thumb point?

mexicanpeanuts avatar mexicanpeanut Yeah You Are +3Reply
@mexicanpeanut and where does the thumb point?

well it depends, either you can debate the the thumb is not a finger, or if you do believe it is, it points to the person to either the right or left

It took me a while to figure this out. Haha.

AssCakess avatar AssCakes Yeah You Are 0Reply

my friend said this and this kid had a hand print cut out and pointed it at my friend

impossible. if I am pointing a finger at someone else and 3 are pointing back at me that means there's 3 pointing at each of them, and then 3 at each of them and so on. not enough fingers

@impossible. if I am pointing a finger at someone else and 3 are pointing back at me that means there's 3 pointing...

If you stick your pointer finger out for example, your middle, ring and pinky finger all point back at yourself.

Normas avatar Norma Yeah You Are +1Reply

um, i dont know what you're smoking, but im pretty sure i have 5 fingers..