+408

There should be a cure for premature death. Kids/Teens/Young Adults don't deserve to die young, amirite?

CrazyCheerios avatar
3 4
The voters have decided that CrazyCheerio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Premature death" isn't the reason for death!!! So there can't be a cure. But yes, there should be a cure/prevention for all of the things that -cause- premature death, like cancer and car crash.

please give me are answer its important for my school work i need to get full marks to get to high school

I kind of want to die young. For me there are two alternatives that involve growing old: 1) Marry someone and spend half your time bickering with them (or possibly end up having them die before you), or 2) die old and alone. I think I'd rather die young while people still care about me. But that's just me...