+59

High school gym classes are the worst, amirite?

Sorbuss avatar
0 20
The voters have decided that Sorbus is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I dunno. Middle School seems like it for me. A mile running and biking 8 miles every week.

@Zozo I dunno. Middle School seems like it for me. A mile running and biking 8 miles every week.

You get to go biking for gym?! Not fair!

I actually don't mind gym class that much, if you have a cool teacher it can actually be pretty fun! I especially love it when we play soccer, volleyball, basketball, etc., and last marking period we had martial arts which was AWESOME.

@WaffledFlambe You get to go biking for gym?! Not fair! I actually don't mind gym class that much, if you have a cool teacher it...

The bikes that don't move. And very strict rules about it. But yeah, biking and running.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind gym if we did things that were fun. Biking and running every week isn't fun, imo.

Biking is fun.

@Andrew Biking is fun.

Biking isn't fun when you have asthema.

@Zozo Biking isn't fun when you have asthema.

Life isn't fun when you have cancer.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Excerise is good, but in my gym classes we fill out worksheets and take tests.

Sorbuss avatar Sorbus Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sounds fun lol.

Ha, good one Chromana. Truer words were never spoken, especially about the guys in my gym class.

I have asthma, but not really bad asthma.

It's not fun when you pass out from dehydration either.

I like exercising on my own time, not when I'm being FORCED to be an obese PE teacher. I hated my PE classes, I'm glad I'm done with them. At least I didn't have to think in that period.

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply

gym is stupid.

JESUS CHRIST USE THE REPLY BUTTON.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@mchalla3 JESUS CHRIST USE THE REPLY BUTTON.

this was 2 years ago, asshole. no one cares