+528

knock knock, whos there? interrupting doctor, interrupting doc- YOU HAVE CANCER, amirite?

mary_moo223s avatar
41 22
The voters have decided that mary_moo223 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I like the cow version of this (:

If i become a doctor... this is how i will tell some one they have aids or some other uncurable disease.

thank you for this.

That was fantastic, but my friends and I prefer this one:
"Knock, Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Interrupting weasel"

"Interupting we-"

"SQUEAK!!!
another good one is interrupting Voldemort, you scream "Avada Kevadra".

Kk15s avatar Kk15 Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Kk15 That was fantastic, but my friends and I prefer this one: "Knock, Knock" "Who's there?" "Interrupting...

Actually, it would be:

"Knock, Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Interrupting weasel"

"Interupting we-"

"BOW DOWN BEFORE MY SUPREME AUTHORITY!"

TheWeasels avatar TheWeasel Yeah You Are +2Reply

your not the only one ok?

mary_moo223s avatar mary_moo223 Yeah You Are +1Reply

what is the problem with the grammer? are you a grammer nazi or the grammer police?

mary_moo223s avatar mary_moo223 Yeah You Are 0Reply

I died while watching the Cheez-it commercial of this, and once my friends and I spent an entire lunch period making a bunch up.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are 0Reply

.< Cancer isn't a joke. I'm sorry, I can't even think of this as a joke. I know I showing shitty humour, but after all I've experienced with people having cancer, Its not a joke to me.

@ShatteredDreams .< Cancer isn't a joke. I'm sorry, I can't even think of this as a joke. I know I showing shitty humour, but after...

My mom died of cancer but I can still laugh at this. Just because s/he said the word "cancer" doesn''t mean we have to get all down.

Good and funny post, but if you had put good grammar in it I'd favourite it. I can't now because of its bad grammar, sorry.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are -11Reply
@UnderScore_ You are a sad, sad person.

It would be much funnier with good grammar and you know it.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are -8Reply
@Spain It would be much funnier with good grammar and you know it.

@409178 (Spain): If someone said it to you in person, you wouldn't care.

I didn't even notice the bad grammar anyway, just skimmed through the OP.

@Ross how can you not have bad grammar whilst telling a knock knock joke?

Really? Seriously...?
"Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Interrupting doctor." "Interrupting doc-" "You have cancer!"

See? is it that hard? No.

Spains avatar Spain Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Spain Really? Seriously...? "Knock knock!" "Who's there?" "Interrupting doctor." "Interrupting doc-" "You have...

Ohh thanks! I didn't get what the retarded OP was trying to say. Punctuation makes sense!