+286

Since when does equality mean women are allowed to do whatever they want, while men have to go out of their way to treat women well? amirite?

Curts avatar
11 12
The voters have decided that Curt is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Man kills buffalo for dinner to provide for his family. Woman has children so that man has a purpose. I think everything balances out pretty well.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +9Reply

There should be "guys drink free" promotions at the bar.

A man should be able to get out of a ticket by wearing a low cut shirt.

Men should be able to use their sexuality to influence people to do things that would benefit them.

OhSnapWords avatar OhSnapWord Yeah You Are +5Reply
@OhSnapWord There should be "guys drink free" promotions at the bar. A man should be able to get out of a ticket by wearing a...

I gotta make the point that the only reason why women get away with using their sexuality to their advantage is because men allow it.

And, you know, maybe some lesbians, but that's beside the point.

OhSnapWords avatar OhSnapWord Yeah You Are +1Reply

shouldn't they treat each other equally well?

Things don't have to be the same to be equal, they just have to be the same weight, thus making them equal. Guy opens door for his pregnant wife. The system works! Joking, but seriously, as long as there is a mutual respect, I don't see why people make such a big deal out of guys and girls differences. How I see it, my boyfriend picks me up for date, we switch off between who pays for movie and who pays for drinks and popcorn. He plays video games while I tell him about this girl I hate. He lifts heavy things and squashes bugs and I have babies.

DISCLAIMER: I think it is ridiculous for a guy to be expected to hold open the door every time, however, I disagree with this post that "girls do whatever they want" and "guys go out of their way to treat their women well."

haha i was just thinking this. I guess because if they can get away with special treatment from guys who are whi-i mean gentlemen, while still retaining equal rights, they will.

Since women bleed out their vaginas and pee out babies, that's when!

And yes, I'm fully aware that girls don't pee out their vaginas.

Maye that just's because it's the man's job t take care of the woman, and women are better then men anyway.