+340

When you're dancing with a big group of people, doing the cha cha slide, there is always that one kid who says "What the hell is that?!" when the song says to 'charlie brown'. amirite?

10 12

wary smilie that may or may not be this guy...

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are +10Reply

WELL WHAT IS IT?!

I never really understood what you're supposed to do when he tells you to "cha cha now y'all". Some people sort of take a step forward then back while moving their arms a bit. Others I've seen twist their waist and shake their asses.

For a second I screwed up charlie brown with chris brown....

@iMasticate For a second I screwed up charlie brown with chris brown....

That's the part where you rip off your shirt like the hulk, and throw your chair through a window. It's everyone's favorite.

jordanhefners avatar jordanhefner Yeah You Are +3Reply

Nope, my gym teacher taught us what you're supposed to do, during our dance unit and it was hilarious.
Basically you bend your arms, thrust the left then right elbow back with the beat, and then thrust your pelvis while doing the both elbow motions twice.
Also, I think I have reached my limit for using the word "thrust."

@ManorMouse Nope, my gym teacher taught us what you're supposed to do, during our dance unit and it was hilarious. Basically...

I think the thrust limit should be raised. Two is simply not enough. It's such a glorious word!

I've seen so many different things for that.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are +3Reply

Where I'm from, Charlie Brown means you awkwardly slide your legs back and forth. It really only works on roller skates, but a lot of people go too far and end up in a split.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +2Reply

I was taught charlie brown is where you pretend to kick a football because charlie brown never could kick that football.