+254

Life would be better if we were all stick people, amirite?

6 36

portrait artists would be out of a job

there would be no sex. The stick figure population would be over in one generation.

Life would be very boring and unoriginal if this was true.

@hearts1020 nah we can still be rainbow colored lol

aha thats true. and we would be easier to draw, but that might make us more boring too...

@mexicanpeanut aha thats true. and we would be easier to draw, but that might make us more boring too...

hmm, oh we could have big heads, (even though an average stick figure's head is not proportionate to humans (the body needs to be longer)) and then our faces would be individual

hearts1020s avatar hearts1020 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@hearts1020 hmm, oh we could have big heads, (even though an average stick figure's head is not proportionate to humans (the...

that sounds like a good plan. I have never understood how stick figures are able to hold up theyre heads...

@mexicanpeanut that sounds like a good plan. I have never understood how stick figures are able to hold up theyre heads...

they are magical creatures ( first thought),
maybe they have thick necks but it goes back so you cant see it (hmm odd my computer doesn't say the word cant is spelled wrong but doesnt is wrong...)

@mexicanpeanut thats a thought. and thats weird...mine doesnt correct cant either.

actually my neck is deeper than wider (slightly), but it used to correct cant, i think

@hearts1020 actually my neck is deeper than wider (slightly), but it used to correct cant, i think

I think mines wider, but its close. And thats really going to bug me now.

@mexicanpeanut I think mines wider, but its close. And thats really going to bug me now.

kind of off topic, but what does the guy in the top left hand corner of some of your posts mean?

@hearts1020 kind of off topic, but what does the guy in the top left hand corner of some of your posts mean?

my posts specifically? i went and looked at them and im not sure what you are talking about.

@mexicanpeanut my posts specifically? i went and looked at them and im not sure what you are talking about.

well under the "my posts" topic i had some, i only said your because i thought you could relate

@hearts1020 well under the "my posts" topic i had some, i only said your because i thought you could relate

oh i see what you mean. I had my left and rights mixed up. (major blond moment). its a phone saying that u posted that from you phone or ipod.

@hearts1020 no it looks like... on some posts ( i said guy not phone)

oh i see. i have seen that guys before. and i actually don't know what it means...good question though.

@hearts1020 they need to put that info in the about section

they should. watch it be like really obvious and were the only two people who dont get it.

@mexicanpeanut they should. watch it be like really obvious and were the only two people who dont get it.

oh i found out, its the anonymous posts, cuz when you make a post and next to where it says post anonymously or comment anonymously it has that dude with an x

we would be easier to draw, first thought