-258

guys are like horror movies. they're all fake. amirite?

StayBeautifuls avatar Relationships
1 34
The voters have decided that StayBeautiful is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Okay the 'fake' card is the just about the worst you could pick for this post. There's a shitload of fake girls along with guys.

@1134576

...who was probably just dumped.

swimlaxs avatar swimlax No Way +10Reply
@1134576

im a teenage girl and i agree with you, this post is wrong. yeah, guys can be pretty darn clueless sometimes, but im sure girls can be too. also, not all guys are fake, there are some really sweet, funny, nice guys out there.

@1134576

good job captain obvious.

You are so wrong it's not even funny. Please, just stop talking. You obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Men are not all cheating assholes. Although I doubt you would know that. You're obviously the type of girl who only goes after the big jock man whores and then acts like they are the only type of guy that exists. And by the way, a gold digger is fake. I have not once met a guy gold digger. Girls fake and cheat just as much as guys do, hell, maybe even more.

Lanzs avatar Lanz No Way +17Reply
@duckshirt don't deny it! fake guys always deny it!!!!!

Don't be ignorant! Guy haters are always ignorant!!!!!

@haha i agree with you

I don't know why you woudn't; I'm a guy, and I can tell you we're all fake! Some just don't hide it as well as others

duckshirts avatar duckshirt Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not all guys are like that. Stop making all the guys look like the bad guy.

I am pretty sure that's girls, dear. I am a girl and I don't even deny it.

Boufakas avatar Boufaka No Way +12Reply

Not my man, I'm a freshman in highschool and i had this awesome guy for two years already! (: Suck on that, your obviously not good enough to keep them interested when you talk about them like this!
no smilie

@Jettski Not my man, I'm a freshman in highschool and i had this awesome guy for two years already! (: Suck on that, your...

yeah 2 years? it's most likely not a relationship if you've had him since 7th grade. middle schoolers don't even know the meaning of love and if your only a freshman, wow...
trying to act older than you really are. cool for you.

all boys have their 'fakeness' (or just general bad sides) but then so does everybody... nobodys perfect. and thinking stuff like that post is just going to mean your going to grow up into a sexist(maybe) who wont have a good relationship until she learns that people are never completely fake.oh and by saying fake your suggesting that they pretend they are something they are not. but i dont know many guys who do that?
The guys i believe (i might be wrong) this post is talking about is the 'cockyness' of some guys, and how they can be dicks? but everyne is... :)

Mehhs avatar Mehh No Way +6Reply

I didn't understnad this post because I kept reading it as "All guys like horror movies, they're all fake." As in, guying liking horror movies, even when they really don't.

Whiny troll is whiny.

right, and all blondes are stupid too.

guys can be perfectly nice or the meanest ass holes on the planet, dont get me rong the girls in this world can be bitches.

Date zombies; they like you for your BRAINS!

And your ability to hug.

Is there anythign else you'd like to say about guys? enjoy being alone is all i'm saying to you.

Sexist posting won't get you anywhere
and arent all movies fake?

YES. WE ARE ALL SO FAKE. FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT. No. Because you're attitude and ignorance to the world; have fun being alone for the rest of your life. No guy will put up with you. It's easily seen through a simple post.

Damn straight! Give me the realism of a woman any day, with their silicon implants, push up bras, artificial eyelashes, high heels, make-up..... wait, where was I going with this again?

ha. OP got her heart broken

HEY EVERYONE,
I'd just like to say thank you for all the input and i really could careless for what you all have to say because i was not the one who posted this. it was posted on my account by my sister alright? she was just very upset and she posted this. so please, the insults are unnecessary.

Sincerely,
SWEEt_kittENx9
<3

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are -1Reply

yeah well guys are so fake. they lie and cheat more than any girl on the earth because they just break hearts and don't care.

StayBeautifuls avatar StayBeautiful Yeah You Are -20Reply
@StayBeautiful yeah well guys are so fake. they lie and cheat more than any girl on the earth because they just break hearts and...

I am a girl and I have seen people that lie so much they can't keep a simple story straight. Maybe they act like this to YOU because of your ignorance the only ones that want to be with you are those guys.