+75

You can be in love no matter what age you are, amirite?

Relationships
1 8

Hmm, even as fetus? (yes, I know there are multiple spellings for that word)

I think you can experience love at all ages but not be "in love"at any age.

I should have phrased this differently: you can be in love even if it is considered too young to be in love by most - and I don't mean like 5 years old. I mean like old enough to date but still considered too young to fall in love by stupid adults who don't remember what it's like to be young.

@I should have phrased this differently: you can be in love even if it is considered too young to be in love by most...

but also not in middle school, when people "date" and "fall in love" and then break up with there bf a week after the start going out.

I don't think people are capable of being in love until at least 14 or 15... definately not middle school.

Pure love, it doesn't have to be sexual.

chloeroses avatar chloerose Yeah You Are 0Reply

love is perceptive..... you can be 8 years old and love someone so much, later in life you'll find out what true love really is, but at that time, your in love.

Ohlalamonicas avatar Ohlalamonica Yeah You Are 0Reply