+663

It's going to be weird 40 years from now when all the old ladys have tattoos everywhere, amirite?

typoole15s avatar
3 6
The voters have decided that typoole15 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

and the big plugs guys wear, they're going to be grandpas someday :(

Eh, tattoos aren't really a new thing, they're just more popular than they used to be. I've seen olderish people with tattoos, and it doesn't really look all that terrible...

It's also weird for their grandkids, when we see picture of our younger grandparents the look all fancy but, these people have ring just about everywhere you can put one.

Hollomans avatar Holloman Yeah You Are 0Reply

Wow op. Thanks for stealing my post. Wow. Good job, must have took a lot of brain power to think up that one.

@Wow op. Thanks for stealing my post. Wow. Good job, must have took a lot of brain power to think up that one.

I always think the same thing as OP. So you're not the first one who has said this.

JohnLennonLoves avatar JohnLennonLove Yeah You Are +1Reply

Wow. Shut up. Wow. Good job, must have wasted lots of time for me to point out it could have been her idea too. Just because you said it first doesn't mean you're the only one who thinks that.

Kellies avatar Kellie Yeah You Are 0Reply