+192

If you have OCD and you watch the show "Hoarders", it's like putting yourself through self-torture, amirite?

hayleythegreat7s avatar
3 8
The voters have decided that hayleythegreat7 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Many hoarders have OCD.

OCD is obsessive compulsive disorder. Mine is counting colors and making them add up to either 7,11,14,19,30, or 62. It doesn't always mean you like things neat.

Why above anonymous said, but i have no idea how to count colors?

JourneyRockss avatar JourneyRocks Yeah You Are +1Reply
@JourneyRocks Why above anonymous said, but i have no idea how to count colors?

@1303860 (JourneyRocks): Just count colors. It's hard to explain. Like I count each different color in peoples iris, their pupil counts as one, the whites of their eye counts as one, the red veins in their eye count as one, the pink lining around your eye is one, freckles are one, count the different shades in peoples hair, their fingernails count as three unless they're painted so on and so on. And when I count, I do it weird. 7 counts as 2 numbers because it has two syllables (sp??). 14 with all the syllables is 19, 19 is 30, 30 is 62, and I just like the numbers seven and two and seven times two is 14.

I don't count colours, but just count everything I do. Like how many steps I take, or just the steps on the stairs, how many bites I take from something and so on. Even regulate my breathing on it. For me, it has to be either 4, 5, 8, 10, 25, 50, 100 and so on. Also everything has to be divided equally.

Hoarding is a type of OCD...

I have OCD and my mom makes me watch it as punishment :0