+650

Youtube board meeting: "I think we should make the video streaming smoother and lessen the frequency of the ads." "That's silly; instead we should put ads on videos that barely even get watched and change the design of the website needlessly." "That...is inspired." amirite?

wobbuffets avatar
10 11
The voters have decided that wobbuffet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

the ads are only on videos for revenue sharing and youtube partners...

@wobbuffet Please point out to me where I said they weren't?

"put ads on videos that barely even get watched" those are the videos that get watched most, but okay.

At least it's not the people who made Youtube that's doing it, since y'know Google bought it

I hate it..they just changed the layout again. Now you have the little thing at the bottom of your browser that shows all the videos that the user has and you can play them if you want.

slytherinangels avatar slytherinangel Yeah You Are 0Reply
@AlexCarlileThePillow omigosh and they have it set to autoplay, I HATE IT

Well you can turn the autoplay off but sometimes it just automatically turns back on..perhaps a glitch or something.

@slytherinangel Well you can turn the autoplay off but sometimes it just automatically turns back on..perhaps a glitch or something.

Ya I know, but what you said it goes back to on automatically,
and it sucks, and I think that it's supposed to go back on automatically
:(

YouTube gets on my nerves, they're always adding unnecessary things instead of fixing the necessities of the site

Philosophers avatar Philosopher Yeah You Are 0Reply

ahahaha. i love this post.

I don't mind the new Youtube Channel thing, I like it more then the other,
but.......everything else sucks