-398

The fact that my girlfriend still considers her self bisexual even after we've been dating for almost two years(I'm a guy) is a good reason for me to dump her, amirite?

1 24
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's stupid. You should dump her because she deserves someone better than you.

So I've been dating someone for six months or so, and I still consider myself attracted to men. Do I deserve to be dumped?

Just because she is attracted to men and women does not mean that she is attracted to every single person on the face of the planet. All bisexuals are not inherently unfaithful.

So, did you stop being attracted to other girls when she became you're girlfriend? If so, feel free to dump her ass.

What's wrong with dating someone bisexual? It's not like she doesn't like guys.

@What's wrong with dating someone bisexual? It's not like she doesn't like guys.

Better yet, it's not like she'd be more opposed to a threesome.

Hell no, get her to have a threesome. You're just screwing yourself over if you dump her.

Mikes avatar Mike No Way +13Reply

I have no idea how this got so many up votes, but I'm disappointed. no smilie

Lens avatar Len No Way +13Reply
@Len I have no idea how this got so many up votes, but I'm disappointed.

I disagree with the post, too, but like I came here to say; there are many people who are extremely traditional when it comes to relationships. When my ex was with me, she said she never even looked at other men, and got visibly upset if I admitted that I, no matter how objectively, found another woman attractive. My best friend also says that all other women pretty much disappear when he is in a relationship, though he doesn't get mad if anyone else says his girlfriend is hot or if she said anyone is attractive.

@Mike_Hawk I disagree with the post, too, but like I came here to say; there are many people who are extremely traditional...

Really? I'm dating someone at the moment, but I still definitely find other girls attractive and, yeah, look at them sometimes. I'd never act on it, of course, but the idea that all other women disappear seems strange to me.

Sounds like you think you have been converting her rather than dating her... Just meh. Meh on you.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH No Way +9Reply

If you had a problem with her being bisexual, you shouldn't have dated her in the first place.

mdakess avatar mdakes No Way +2Reply

Relationships don't define sexuality. Dating a guy for two years won't define her orientation.

sounds like you've made our decision. what are you asking us for?

Most definitely, obviously she still likes other gilrs if she still thinks shes bisexual.

Absolutely! You have to break up with her!

@Absolutely! You have to break up with her!

What?! Why can't she be attracted to both boys and girls, obviously she's in love with him, thats why they've been dating nearly two years, if he's that desperate to break up with her though he atleast needs to think of a better excuse.

@What?! Why can't she be attracted to both boys and girls, obviously she's in love with him, thats why they've been...

....just because they've been dating for two years does NOT automatically make them in love no smilie

yes, bisexual means non-exclusive relationship.

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are -9Reply
@ARandomPerson yes, bisexual means non-exclusive relationship.

No, being Bisexual has nothing to do with exclusivity. A person doesn't have to be involved in a relationship to have a sexual identity. According to your logic, a person would be neither heterosexual or homosexual until they became involved in a relationship. Taking it one step further, do you think a relationship alone defines the person's sexuality or must the person have practised a sex act before their sexuality can be determined. Do you think that virgins are without any sexual identity, or is their involvement in a relationship enough to make the determination. In my opinion, the answer is simple enough. Attraction or even just personal preference, are all that is needed. If someone is attracted to or likes the idea of being involved with guys and girls, then they'd be bisexual.

Bull shit it's not. Lemme guess; you claim to be confused as to whether you love penis or vagina? Stop trying to impress guys.

@Bull shit it's not. Lemme guess; you claim to be confused as to whether you love penis or vagina? Stop trying to...

That's like saying you have to choose between chocolate and vanilla. It IS possible to like both.

B3CKVHs avatar B3CKVH No Way +16Reply

I don't think you guys realise, but bi-sexuality's just a phase used by attention grabbing teens, emos and people who really are still deciding. If she hasn't figured out that she likes the penis in the two years you've been dating, she's a twat.

@I don't think you guys realise, but bi-sexuality's just a phase used by attention grabbing teens, emos and people...

Except there are people who actually are bisexual their whole lives. It's not just a phase for everyone.