+334

It's an. Not and. I saw AN elephant. I saw a zebra AND a playpus. Do you see the difference between the two? amirite?

3 17

Do you see the difference between PLAYPUS and PLATYPUS?

But I saw and elephant all the time, in fact I'm sawing and elephanting right now

I wish people would just read over what they write before posting.

Playpus xD

Also, 'It's an. Not and.' are not correct sentences. 'An' and 'and' should be in between inverted commas. 'Not and.' is also not a proper sentence.

You fail as a grammar Nazi.

I've never seen that mix-up before. I have seen some other ridiculous ones, though. I can't think of any off the top of my head right now, but some of them just make me facepalm

@I've never seen that mix-up before. I have seen some other ridiculous ones, though. I can't think of any off the...

That is also because alot of people on amirite are not american and they just don't know correct grammar. ( like me )

@jessicarachel Your grammar is not perfect either.

That's what she's saying dickwad, that her grammar isn't very good either, along with other peoples'.

that example fails HARD.

I am lost??

Who actually makes this mistake??

The worse one is mistaking 'then' and 'than'. It annoys me so much