+289

absolutely anything in the world can legitimately be used as a weapon. amirite?

IMPs avatar
3 36
The voters have decided that IMP is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I was little me and my siblings would play a game like this. We would each state an object, then see who could come up with the best way to use it to kill.

@_pi_ That's quite the interesting childhood game...are any of you murderers yet?

Well, if we are, we obviously got away with it seeing as none of us are in jail, or dead. So I really can’t answer yes to your question in case any government officials, police, or someone who needs money and wants to turn us in to collect the bounty, were to read this. Sorry. Also yes, it was a very interesting childhood game.

A blade of grass?

@Suzywao A blade of grass?

You could dip it in poison and make somone eat it? I don't know, it was the first thing that came into my mind.

@diddyphone You could dip it in poison and make somone eat it? I don't know, it was the first thing that came into my mind.

But the grass isn't the weapon, the poison is. That's like saying 'anything can be used as a weapon.. as long as you weaponize it.'

@diddyphone They still die.

I know, but I didn't think that was the point of the post. I voted both your comment and the post up, I'm just playing devil's advocate.

@Suzywao A blade of grass?

Make it flutter in the wind so the unsuspecting victim joyfully chases it. Little do they know, as they're looking up at the blade of grass, that in 3 seconds they will fall off a cliff and plummet to their death.

Does that count as it being a weapon?

@CapedCrusader Make it flutter in the wind so the unsuspecting victim joyfully chases it. Little do they know, as they're looking...

Well it's definitely the closest anyone has come. XD But I don't think so, the fall kills them, the grass is a secondary thing which you could replace with nearly anything.

@Suzywao A blade of grass?

If a piece of grass was flying at category 4 or 5 hurricane speed and around 300 miles per hour, then YES, grass can kill you.

@coolstory If a piece of grass was flying at category 4 or 5 hurricane speed and around 300 miles per hour, then YES, grass...

I find it hard to believe that a blade of grass can be accelerated to 300 mph while retaining a threatening shape. Also, in that situation, it wouldn't be the grass that you should be worried about...

I feel like this is just an invitation to see just how twisted the amirite community can be.

A single speck of dirt?

@fieldhockeychick77 A single speck of dirt?

If it got in someone's eye, on purpose seeing as it's a weapon, and they were on a tall building, and got so distracted that they fell off?

To quote an article on cracked. I'll just have to BEAT THEM WITH THEIR OWN KIIIIIIIIND.

A piece of paper.

Me: Oh no! A rapist is chasing me! I'll just roll this piece of paper into a ball! *throws at rapist! Haha! Take that bitch!

@_Lord_Voldemort_ A piece of paper. Me: Oh no! A rapist is chasing me! I'll just roll this piece of paper into a ball! *throws at...

Ok, so the rapist is chasing you. You should run to a gas station, put in money then squirt gasoline on him. Then light that piece of paper on fire, throw it at him, and watch him burn.

@_Lord_Voldemort_ Or use Incendio. Duh.

Or Avada Kedavra. It's much quicker.

@diddyphone Or Avada Kedavra. It's much quicker.

NO BODY, AND I MEAN NO BODY, CORRECTS ME

@_Lord_Voldemort_ NO BODY, AND I MEAN NO BODY, CORRECTS ME

So I'm the first to? Yes! How many points is that?

@diddyphone So I'm the first to? Yes! How many points is that?

That's one Voldy point. 99 more, and you get a free horcrux.

@1642471

Couldn't it be something a little more challenging? I mean you ARE the Dark Lord, shouldn't you be a little mor clever? But, then again you did get defeated by a 3 teenagers. And remind me how many times you tried and FAILED to kill Harry Potter?

@diddyphone Couldn't it be something a little more challenging? I mean you ARE the Dark Lord, shouldn't you be a little mor...

1. When he was a baby
2. In 1992 (end of first year)
3. 1993 (end of second year)
4. 1995 (end of 4th year)
5. 1996 (end of 5th year)
6. On his way to the Burrow, 1997
7. 1998 (end of year 7)

I'm gonna kill you with cheese lol.

@shannabananabrady12 I'm gonna kill you with cheese lol.

Shove it down someone’s throat that is unaware how to do the Heimlich Maneuver, and they’ll die in about 5 minutes.

An illegitimate child?

@Fluoxetine An illegitimate child?

That's an easy one. So you find a rabid animal, get it to bite the child, have the child bite other people so they get rabies too. Lock them all up so they can't get any treatment. After a x number of months they will all die. Also you could brain wash the child and tell it to kill people, that way you don't have to get your hands dirty.