+592

Just because my favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate doesn't mean I'm into black guys. What makes these things correlate!? Amirite?

dompancners avatar Food & Drink
3 12
The voters have decided that dompancner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't get me wrong, black people are sexy. So are white people. So are orange people. Not a big deal.

dompancners avatar dompancner Yeah You Are +4Reply

I see you on that homepage, girlll

I don't think that's what she was saying. I think she was questioning why people would say "oh you like chocolate ice cream? you must like black guys!". she's not saying she doesn't like them, she's just saying that one thing shouldn't have to do with the other.

Are you apart of the klu klux klan or sunthing you rascist bastered P.s maybe BLACK guys arent into you either maybe even WHITE guy.............. and if this was entend of a joke you didnt have to go that far thats just being plain racsist

@Are you apart of the klu klux klan or sunthing you rascist bastered P.s maybe BLACK guys arent into you either...

(ZOMG!): I am no racist. What's a bastered? Perhaps it is a "bastard" that you're trying to call me, in which I am not because my parents were married when I was conceived. It wasn't a joke. You didn't have to get your panties in a bunch Mr. "Knowitall" :)

dompancners avatar dompancner Yeah You Are +2Reply

Was this entended as a joke cuz if it was i think you went way to far. i dont think you should have posted this becuz this is just plain racsist.and just becuz a black guys favored ice cream flavor is vanilla doesnt mean he is in to YOU matter of fact i dont think any guy would be into you just by reading this post. if you c!nt except that times have changed and that we are ALL equal you can just go tell god to screw himself and burn in hell

What? So you aren't into black guys? Racist??

Anonymous