+126

When you were a child, you wished you were invincible like a superhero. When you became a teen, you thought you were invincible. This idea carried on into your young adult years. Then, when you become a grown adult, you miss the days when you thought you were invincible. As an elderly man/woman, you then realize how fragile life really is, especially your own, amirite?

Blarghs avatar
3 2
The voters have decided that Blargh is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I love how you're posing this when the VAST majority of the people on this site are younger teenagers.

As an elderly man i tell you this generation is a bunch of sissies, back in my day if you weren't invincible you were as good as dead in the war, no one is going to hand you your invincibility slackers you have to earn it. Dang lazy kids.