+286

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry. amirite?

austirockss avatar
10 16
The voters have decided that austirocks is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It would look weird to elongate Bob here, but what the hell. Booooooooooooooooooooob!

Well it'd work to yell, "Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!" or something like that.

My mom always pulled it off. She would yell "ALEEEEEXXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSS!" for my sister, so it always worked.

Probably rather difficult with my name. I mean "Atliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" you will probably only hear the "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" since the first three letters have to come out fast to make sense.

HEY STELLAAAA!

"JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUS!"
"Mom I already turned the water into wine...what do you want now?"

My name is Becca, and my dad told me that's why he named me that, but I hate it because then every time someone says my name they like, blend it into the next word in the sentence. It sucks. Haha.

RACHELLLLLL! Yeah that doesn't really work with my name...

I can't think of too many guys names that end in vowels...

mylifeisflys avatar mylifeisfly Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Anthonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

haha my bad ok a lot of names end in "y"