+372

You could probably run a 3 minute mile if they had an ice cream truck driving slowly around the track, amirite?

NinjaPenguins avatar
6 15
The voters have decided that NinjaPenguin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nah. Since the track goes in a circle, I'd just wait for it to come back around.

@NinjaPenguin Your overthinking it.

nah. you're just not thinking about it enough. why the hell run if you can just wait for it to come back to you so you can get ice cream? it doesn't make much sense for a lazy person like me who loves ice cream.

@NinjaPenguin Why would the truck stop for you?

because the driver would get into a lot of legal trouble if they ran over me. besides why wouldn't they stop? i mean it is the ice cream truck. their sole purpose is to sell ice cream.

@quwoosh because the driver would get into a lot of legal trouble if they ran over me. besides why wouldn't they stop? i...

W@420739 (Quwoosh): When did I say he would run you over? And if he was on the track, he would either be really confused or know that he was motivation for people to run faster.

NinjaPenguins avatar NinjaPenguin Yeah You Are 0Reply
@NinjaPenguin W@420739 (Quwoosh): When did I say he would run you over? And if he was on the track, he would either be really...

well if I was on the track and he was going around in circles on the track without stopping he'd obviously run me over...

In front of you I mean. I thought I should make that clear. Though if a truck was going behind you, that would work too...

NinjaPenguins avatar NinjaPenguin Yeah You Are +1Reply

If by slowly you mean 20mph? (hen yes, yes you can.

Not neccasarily. You could move.

quwoosh stole my comment

scojos avatar scojo No Way 0Reply