+107

Enjoy high school while it lasts, because when it's over, you'll miss a lot of the people you'll never see again, amirite?

Rockys avatar Countries & Places
5 31
The voters have decided that Rocky is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@4506

Yeah I know what you mean. This is the end of my first semester at college, and my group of friends is closer than any of my friends in high school, which is weird. College is just different.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yeah: Get along with the people you're stuck with, or you're gonna have a bad time.

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are +1Reply

Tell me about it, I'm graduating this year

Ryans avatar Ryan Yeah You Are 0Reply
@4515

I hear you man. That's why I tell people that you should live on campus. It really helps the transition process, and helps you form bonds and such. Imagine living at home and driving to campus only for classes every day. You'd view it just like school. Whereas, I rarely ever leave my college campus. It's like a home. I like it.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Rocky I hear you man. That's why I tell people that you should live on campus. It really helps the transition process...

I really wish I lived on campus. I just finished my first semester and it was like being an outsider looking in. I have some friends, but I'm not really close to any of them. I'm living in a dorm next year.

@4636

I was trying to save money and the commute wasn't that bad so I figuredi it would be easier just to stay home.

ilostmyshoes avatar ilostmyshoe Yeah You Are 0Reply
@I really wish I lived on campus. I just finished my first semester and it was like being an outsider looking in...

Yeah, I came really close to living at home. I'm so glad I moved in. It really helped me connect. Good thing you're moving to a dorm next year though! It just helps you meet so many people.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ilostmyshoe I hope so. The money's the main problem, but I figure it's worth it.

Yeah, I think it's well worth it. Although, if I didn't have financial aid I don't know what I'd do.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@4663

That's the LAST thing I would do haha. Oh, man.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply
@4523

Sounds kind of cool to be "forced" to become a community with your peers xD

incedios avatar incedio Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hmm that's a bit different. I guess it teaches you different life lessons though.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hahah yeah.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'll still be in touch with my friends (or so I hope) but I hope I can make some awesome friends wherever I go xD

It's not like in kindergarten where you share a cookie and your friends for life.

@incedio I'll still be in touch with my friends (or so I hope) but I hope I can make some awesome friends wherever I go...

Hahah yeah. It's always a weird feeling like, you don't THINK you'll make great friends if you move to a totally different place, yet we're completely able to, and the people we meet always suprise us.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm still tight with some friends from High School. I'm going back to my hometown to see them during winter break.

@ilostmyshoe I'm still tight with some friends from High School. I'm going back to my hometown to see them during winter break.

:]
It's kind of sad because I still live in the same town, but I barely see anyone from my high school.

Rockys avatar Rocky Yeah You Are 0Reply

That sounds really nice :P I don't know much about college/univ life but I hope I have the money to get a dorm in-campus.

Yeah, it'll be fun to be "free" from everything that's holding me back right now. And by that I mean a lack of a driver's license and my parents. Once I'm technically an adult i can enjoy myself some more xD

Read the wiki, and that sounds like fun :P and it is like Harry Potter lol

I don't miss a single soul. . .