+744

"I can't live without you" Is a bit dramatic, "I can live without you, I just don't want to" Is a bit more realistic, amirite?

Relationships
11 10

Also "I can't imagine my life without you." Well clearly there was some point in your life when you didn't even know he existed, and therefore you did live without him. A better response would be "Now that I've met you, I can't imagine going back to a life without you."

You try writing a song with the lyrics "I can live without you, but I don't want to", then.

bt its sweeter tht wayy....

That's why I like Mayday Parade...they don't get overdramatic about that: "I can live without you, but without you I'll be miserable at best."

OHdarlings avatar OHdarling Yeah You Are +3Reply

Try telling this to Bella Swan. :P

Or simply "I don't want to live without you"...

or the beach boys: "if you should ever leave me, though life would still go on, believe me, this world would show nothing to me, so what good would living do me?"