+227

You wonder if the sexual jokes in Disney movies were put in on purpose, amirite?

2ninja4us avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that 2ninja4u is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Im pretty sure they were.

mexicanpeanuts avatar mexicanpeanut Yeah You Are +20Reply

I think they were put in so the parents watching the movie with their children would have something to enjoy.

They were purposefully added so adults watching the film don't get bored. Disney and Pixar purposefully make their movies to appeal to both adults and children alike by making them timeless and by making adult jokes subtle. That's what a good children's movie does and Disney knows this. Any sane movie maker knows this.

In toy story, the toy on sid's room with the woman's legs an the fishing rod head is a hooker.

@MartellusBoss In toy story, the toy on sid's room with the woman's legs an the fishing rod head is a hooker.

Also Mr. Potato Head takes his lips off and pats them on his butt to mean kiss my ass. I certainly didn't pick up on that as a kid

Can I get an example, anyone?

GiggityGoo22s avatar GiggityGoo22 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@GiggityGoo22 Can I get an example, anyone?

little mermaid : the song under the sea has a part that goes : down where its wetter that's where its better.

JonathanStochs avatar JonathanStoch Yeah You Are +3Reply

In Ice age: dawn of the dinosaurs, the sloth guy tries to milk a bull. Then you see him being chased by the bull as he yells "I thought that was your utter!"

A part of the castle on the cover or The little Mermaid movie no doubt looks like a penis.

Because I put in the word SEX in on accident. :P

Isn't that, in a picture from
the movie Tangled, the hair wrapped around the guy has the word sex spelled out?

Maybe not all of them but in the lion king there is a part where the wind blows the leaves in the air and they spell out sex haha

bondcatbonds avatar bondcatbond Yeah You Are -8Reply