+609

You get a little excited when your home town or home state is mentioned on TV, amirite?

flyingsunnycats avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that flyingsunnycat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I live in Washington D.C. It's not too exciting when people talk about it on TV. In fact, it's usually boring as hell. Stupid politics.

A high school I considered going to was mentioned on Glee.

It was awesome.

EstoniaObsesseds avatar EstoniaObsessed Yeah You Are +3Reply

It's always awesome when they mention Utica (NY) on The Office. (=

trackerjagkers avatar trackerjagker Yeah You Are +2Reply

I would, except that my home town is usually mentioned for our famous murderers, crazy people hoarding 260+ dogs, or plane crashes. I'd rather the media just stay away, really. :)

Ugh, my town is nevvver mentioned in anything. but Dukes of Hazard, in the Heat of the Night, Halloween 2, Vampire Diaries, etc. are/were filmed here. D:

I always get excited when South Park mentions the town I live in (Loveland, CO) and calls us Tweakerville because it's soooo true.

techinically Fort Worth or White Settlement isn't my home town but I still get excited because I lived there once

They filmed the bed and breakfast part of Borat in my town.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +1Reply

My home town was mentioned on an episode of Seinfeld once. My whole town (all 300 of us!) talked about it for weeks.

mine was just mentioned for a school shooting :(

Haha i get that little cheap thrill. Too bad its from twilight and icarly -_-

Walk the Line was filmed in my city :)

oh and exception: Memphis Beat. Everyone here wants to murder that show.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are 0Reply

No. Ohio is NEVER mentioned positively. It's always that boring ass state that everyone hates. I do too, for that matter.

CEDAR RAPIDS
whole movie about it

Unless you're from Tokyo and are getting news of Godzilla's latest antics