-119

you've gotten up early on a Saturday morning to get ready for school once in your life, amirite?

tycirillos avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that tycirillo is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I got up and got all dressed for the halloween parade at school when I was in fourth grade only to realize it was only 10 pm and I had only been asleep for an hour.

bondcatbonds avatar bondcatbond Yeah You Are +10Reply

No, I have gotten up on a weekday though not realizing I had school.

I once woke up at Christmas and saw my christmas stocking had no presents in it, I started crying and my mum came in. Turns out it was 9pm, I had been asleep for half an hour. Those were a very scary few minutes though

Nope, but I woke up at 3 am and took a shower, only to realize it was 3 am. I was freaking out because I thought my alarm clock hadn't gone off.

@EstoniaObsessed Nope, but I woke up at 3 am and took a shower, only to realize it was 3 am. I was freaking out because I thought my...

I did that at least once a month my freshman year. It always made me mad when I realized what time it was.

no, but i've done this on school holidays. like if we have a monday off or something i would always accidentally wake up at like 630 AM and not be able to go back to sleep. hatred.

We once had a monday off and I woke up got dressed and drove all the way to school to find it closed, I just parked my car in the parking lot and fell asleep in it..

I got up at 1:30am thinkng the 1 was a 7. I felt like a dumbass

Stage3_Unicorns avatar Stage3_Unicorn Yeah You Are 0Reply

it was a little awkward.

I almost did that once when I was eight. I was like "Shit! Late for scho--- oh... never mind." And then I went back to sleep.