+728

Instead of replacing me, they should just reuse my commercials so you can still get your daily dose of me screaming at you, amirite?

Billy_Mayss avatar
13 17
The voters have decided that Billy_Mays is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're right.
I make my cat scream at me ever since you went away.

They should rename the capslock button to the Billy Mays button. T.T

Rest in peace you wonderful, screaming man.

honorband71s avatar honorband71 Yeah You Are +6Reply

Yeah esecially since that new guy is all "My friend Billy".... I bet he never even met him.

@PurplePermissionHaha Yeah esecially since that new guy is all "My friend Billy".... I bet he never even met him.

Actually, they had a show together, so he did meet him, but I am not too sure on the "friend" part, because I heard they did not get along that well.

@Actually, they had a show together, so he did meet him, but I am not too sure on the "friend" part, because I heard...

Actually, those two were quite good friends, despite what was seen on their show.

I think its just wrong that they quote him now in those Oxi-Clean commercials.

I didn't know ghosts could access the internet :O

Omg. I miss Billy Mays. I seriously cried when he died. Alot. <3 whyd you have to go Billy :'(

I can still hear you screaming "Oxi-clean!"....

Someone call ghostbusters o_o

They still use his body in the commercials when he is testing out the products.

Just stay in your grave.