+408

Puppy mills are a terrible thing and should be cracked down on, amirite?

4 9

The one person that said No Way probably owns one.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are +11Reply
@Sadie The one person that said No Way probably owns one.

Or hates puppies, either way they are probably a horrible person.

@Or hates puppies, either way they are probably a horrible person.

I hit no way cause to hear the song, but it's not there anymore:P

We just adopted a dog who is a puppy mill rescue. The owner voluntarily dropped her off because she was "too expensive to feed."
She was taken to the rescue on the same day they took her puppies away, who were probably too young to leave their mother because she was still lactating. She had worms, matted fur, and toenails so long she has trouble walking. Whenever anyone talks loudly or raises their arm she crawls behind the furniture.
If I ever meet her previous owner I will slap her.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +8Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig We just adopted a dog who is a puppy mill rescue. The owner voluntarily dropped her off because she was "too...

I can sympathize :(
My aunt does pet rescue, and she keeps the hard to place dogs. One of them was a mother in a puppy mill. She's normally OK, but she isn't as hyper as her breed normally is, and she always has a toy in her mouth (like it's her puppy or something). It's really sad.

Also, my cousin has a mother who was in a different situation. She isn't properly trained to use the bathroom, and she freaks out if others even go in the same room as her.

Not to mention there are too many puppies already.

Yes. This post. Just, yes.

or they were possibly on crack

In other news, President Obama is a American.