-339

All the woman who say childbirth is the most painful thing ever have obviously never caught their foreskin in their zipper, amirite?

4 15
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm pretty sure no one has died catching their foreskin in a zipper... Think before you post

To be fair he didn't say that it hurt more, he just said that they'd never had it happen.

do guys not wear underwear or something? lol

you have a child and we will talk. you could ask the pregnant man though.

How will you know what it feels like to give birth?

ok you give birth to kid, while it comes out of you penis, tell me then that childbirth is nothing compares to getting your foreskin stuck in your zipper. I personally don't know, but me and my aunt are very close....

not all guys have foreskin

and the pregnant man had a c section so he wouldn't know!

Have a child,see how it feels,then will talk ok...because i bet it hurts way more than foreskin in a freckin zipper

Like in Something About Mary? lol, that was funny. But I can't agree about childbirth.

Maybe if we zipped your foreskin in that zipper repeatedly, for ten hours or so...

let's push an avocado through your penis and talk then...

Pshhhh ive got my foreskin caught in my zipper many a time :P

haha uncircumcised suckers :P

Just because he didn't say it, doesn't mean he didn't mean it...