+533

It's weird to think that Shane Dawson is a virgin. amirite?

Iznisha99s avatar
3 44
The voters have decided that Iznisha99 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It's actually not something I really think about?

Hes yummy, id smassssh(;

6195659621 +12Reply

Its funny cause in every video he makes a sexual joke :P

Pleasedonttellmes avatar Pleasedonttellme Yeah You Are +12Reply

I looove shane ! like i seriously don't know why so many people hate him :)

katelynsasss avatar katelynsass Yeah You Are +10Reply

Seriously??
I'd do him...

@Forevermore Seriously?? I'd do him...

i'm with you on that one.
ohh golly that sounds wrong.

katelynsasss avatar katelynsass Yeah You Are +7Reply

I've known shane for many years, he has lived in my street for a long time, and he isn't gay. He laughs that so many people think he is and said to me once "Let people think what they want, my sexuality doesn't change my ability to make people laugh." And I don't think its weird he is a virgin, i think its brilliant. We need more people like that to set a good example. Not crawl into eachothers pants.

I also can't believe he is one cause he is so hot. I'd do him. But seriously I think he's awesome and funny and it's kinda sweet how he's waiting till marrage(I'm single Shane). I think anygirl, not guy cause he's not gay, would be lucky to be with him(once again I'm single Shane). (:

Wow, I had no idea! That is really surprising.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +6Reply

He actually said in a few of his videos that hes waiting till hes married..

Shane Dawson?

@Toews_Fan_4195 Shane Dawson?

He's like a Youtube sensation, but like a semi-famous one. He has shirts/hoodies/bags in Hot Topic, pens on OMGPOP, and a nomination in the Teen Choice Awards. (:

@maimai correction, Teen Choice AWARD

Actually, it was the Teen Choice Awards, 2010.

@TicTacAddict Actually, it was the Teen Choice Awards, 2010.

I was correcting that it was an award, not just a nomination

@maimai I was correcting that it was an award, not just a nomination

Oh. When I posted that, I didn't know he'd won it yet. (:

@maimai well, he did! jazz hands YAY! i <3 him

:D I KNOW. I was so happy. He deserved it. <3

@TicTacAddict :D I KNOW. I was so happy. He deserved it. <3

and they didn't even f***ing announce it! I watched his video and thats how i found out. <3

i want to wait till my mariagge too , u dont have to be a whore!
in our century ofcourse its hard cause every boy wants to fuuuuuuu*k
and its wierd;((
its cool to be a virgin :)) ofcourse i do many jokes about sex and everything but that doesent mean that I want sex or i had sex ;DDD

@i want to wait till my mariagge too , u dont have to be a whore! in our century ofcourse its hard cause every boy...

Wow, really? You're either a virgin until marriage or you're a whore?! That kind of black and white judgmental crap is why Christianity is losing followers in ALL first world countries. It's a personal choice and every one is entitled to make that decision for themselves, without self righteous haters like you. At least Shane is making the choice for himself, being honest about it and his reasons for his stance- but not negatively labeling and belittling those who choose to live their lives in a different way.

He doesn't have to be ifyouknowwhatimsayiin

Icels avatar Icel Yeah You Are +2Reply

I don't think it is weird that he is a virgin: I mean he is a christian, and waiting to lose your virginity until marrage would be normal for him. P.S. I dont think Shane is gay(if u watch the vid where santa dies, he kisses a chikk at the end. And even if he was gay, he is still pretty funny( and more famous than all those haters :p ) SHANE U RULE SO KEEP ON!

Yah I agree with the top guy. Shane Dawson is awesome :-)

He isn't ;)

Seriously. I think Shane might be actually gay, although he did used to have a girlfriend..
D;

@TicTacAddict Seriously. I think Shane might be actually gay, although he did used to have a girlfriend.. D;

I think so, too. I feel bad, because he's always denying that he's gay, but he strongly comes off that way.

ihatesockss avatar ihatesocks Yeah You Are -5Reply
@ihatesocks I think so, too. I feel bad, because he's always denying that he's gay, but he strongly comes off that way.

Yeah, and so many trolls already call him gay. I think that he's kind of scared of actually coming out as that, and stuggling with his identity, and his denying it seems likes he's trying too hard. ):

he's too ugly not to be one

I don't really care about him, he's not that funny. he tries too hard

I'm not surprised, he's ugly

Not really considering he's like 7.