+437

No matter how hard you try, you'll never be able to name any of the 23 flavors of Dr. Pepper. amirite?

Darkfairy737s avatar
3 30
The voters have decided that Darkfairy737 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

amaretto (almond)
cola
cherry
licorice
vanilla (vanillin)
blackberry
apricot
caramel
pepper
anise
sarsparilla
ginger
molasses
lemon
plum (prune)
orange
nutmeg
cardamon
all spice
coriander
juniper
birch
and prickly ash

donpatchs avatar donpatch No Way +13Reply

The only one I know is a KISS of cherry. :(

THERE ARE 25 FLAVORS?!?!?!?! No one ever told me that! i just know regular and cherry.....

@RunThePacific THERE ARE 25 FLAVORS?!?!?!?! No one ever told me that! i just know regular and cherry.....

The 23 flavors was a promo thing to talk about how Dr. Pepper had 23 ingrediants compared to the like 50 million in other sodas. That's why the commercial said you can taste all the flavors in one can.

What do you mean "regular". They're not saying that there are different versions of Dr. P because there is just one, but the drink itself is a mixture of 23 different sodas.

Hairyleos avatar Hairyleo Yeah You Are +5Reply

I clicked on this and it had 23 comments. Instead of 23 comments with one ingredient each, there was one comment with 23 ingredients. Close enough.

. . . except cherry.

Bubbly is a flavour >.>

Dr. Pepper is the best soda evar.

I could name a few. O.o

Cotton candy.

There's flavors?

Hahaha, he said hard. Giggle giggle.

I know some nasty ones like tomato and carrot

Yes, I try SO hard when typing things into google

if I actually cared about a drink I hate lol

I thought there was just Dr Pepper. Not any other flavours. Shows how much I know.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Holy shit, there are 23?
._. I obviously don't keep up, because I think Dr. Pepper is disgusting, but still. 23?
wow.