+629

Even if you had a bed that was 1,000 feet long, you would still sleep close to the edge of it, amirite?

brian11213s avatar
6 9
The voters have decided that brian11213 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

NOPE. I'd roll up nd down that bitch! :D

I would sleep near the edge because if I was in the middle and I had to get up in the middle of the night, i would need to roll 500 feet just to get out to do what i needed to do. Also that would really be annoying if you were laying in the middle and your alarm clock went off.

What would be the purpose of such a long bed? It's not like you need much more than ~7 feet.

@wobbuffet What would be the purpose of such a long bed? It's not like you need much more than ~7 feet.

Well, I suppose if you ever feel the need to sleep with a thousand people are the same time . . .

@HitGirl Well, I suppose if you ever feel the need to sleep with a thousand people are the same time . . .

Then wouldn't the bed be that many feet wide, instead? It'd make it much easier to snuggle, that's for sure.

force of habit

haha i'd be to lazy to roll to the middle

My dick is that long.