-74

You have NO clue who Gerard Way is, amirite?

Celestialjesss avatar Music
0 18
The voters have decided that Celestialjess is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

shame on you

I didnt think it was possible NOT to know who he is D;

God, this post sounds so self-righteous, like "I'm so much better than you because I listen to MCR and no one else does, I'm so hipster!" I hate MCR, and I know who he is.

Also, you guys know there's a reply button, right?

@God, this post sounds so self-righteous, like "I'm so much better than you because I listen to MCR and no one else...

Lol I know I'm really late replying and you don't care, but whatever. I was in love with MCR. Then I got over it. Just watch what you say. You're totally entitled to an opinion, but you're bound to get tons of hate talking like that. Oh and btw, this post was more of a joke. I was just used to say "I love Gerard way :D" and people being like "who?". I lauged about it all the time.
So yeah, have a nice day(:

I would most likely be murdered in my sleep if I didn't know who he is. My friend used to be obsessed with MCR and would fan girl about him.

shame on me? i happen to know who he is. :D

Lol I never find MCR fans >.<

@Celestialjess Lol I never find MCR fans >.<

That's weird. They're a huge group..

...amirite? even has a set of Killjoys.

Guy from My Chemical Romance? I may be wrong...?

i wish i didnt

Is he an actor?

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are -3Reply
@__________ Is he an actor?

You have him confused with Gerard Butler. Gerard Way is a musician.