+190

Establishments in small towns are so good at coming up with names. I mean what could be more creative than a gas station called "Gas" and a restaurant with a big sign out front that says "Restaurant", amirite?

Rysias avatar
4 5
The voters have decided that Rysia is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i live in a small town and i've never seen that other than in movies...

maura17s avatar maura17 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@maura17 i live in a small town and i've never seen that other than in movies...

lol :D I live in the city but there's a tiny town just outside of it that I was driving through, where I witnessed both :) Your's must be a more ingenious town then the ones around here :D lmao jks of course

Rysias avatar Rysia Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Rysia lol :D I live in the city but there's a tiny town just outside of it that I was driving through, where I witnessed...

hahaha, wow, both in the same town? they need some new buisness owners to move in :D

Where I'm from, the local restaurant is called "town cafe".

It's a very small town with a population under 20 so giving it a cute name would be silly.