+339

If people got stoned as often in the medieval days as they do now, we wouldn't have as a bad a population problem, amirite?

ihearandomusics avatar
2 10
The voters have decided that ihearandomusic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It took me after 5 minutes after I read this to realize you weren't talking about getting stoned...

i misread this can i take back my vote

Closertothesuns avatar Closertothesun Yeah You Are +1Reply

oh I thought you meant like stoned as in high . . .

Oh, people still get stoned often, if ya know what I mean.

fuck you stoning is the shit best form of execution

They get stoned. People get stoned.

huhuh
awe yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I don't think stoning means what you think it means. :I

The death rate was much higher than the birth rate back then...

The fucked up thing is that people are still getting stoned to death in some islamic countries...

Hey, umm, all? (I would put this as a follow-up if I had more than 500, but this'll do):
To clarify, I meant if people got ROCKS THROWN AT THEM, the execution, as often in the medieval days as people GET HIGH now, then there wouldn't be as many people on earth, because their bloodline would've died out.

Sorry if I come off annoying or bitchy, or should've made my post easier to understand (didn't want to overword...), or umm, yeah....

ihearandomusics avatar ihearandomusic Yeah You Are 0Reply