+317

One of the worst places to sit in a classroom would be in the far corner, next to the kid with the bad body odor and the girl who never shuts up about her "bf" and "totally cool facebook page.", amirite?

Sadies avatar Education
1 18
The voters have decided that Sadie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This is based on real life events. I hate my biology teacher.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

What kind of school do you go to...?

Mikes avatar Mike No Way 0Reply
@Mike What kind of school do you go to...?

A very weird one... that's what you get with public school.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike I go to public school lol. Not that bad.

Something else about public schools: some are awesome, but some are a ghetto with chalkboards. lol

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sadie Something else about public schools: some are awesome, but some are a ghetto with chalkboards. lol

HAHAHA me and my frenz describe our skool as ghetto, but it not we have smartboards and apples and shit, but we call it ghetto, cuz the colors are lame and we barely have any (real) food...LOL

@swankorn HAHAHA me and my frenz describe our skool as ghetto, but it not we have smartboards and apples and shit, but we...

wow I'm like why are apples so cool ( i thought you meant the fruit) we have smartboards and chalkboards

hearts1020s avatar hearts1020 Yeah You Are 0Reply

actually i sit all the way in the back left corner of the room, love it there, because i usually just draw all class, but i do take notes as i draw...da closest ppl to me are like 2 desks in front of me (there in rows and are those one-piece desk/chair thingies)

@swankorn actually i sit all the way in the back left corner of the room, love it there, because i usually just draw all...

I loved it when my teacher told me I could sit in the corner (I do the same things as you). I hate the people around me.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Lol, Just because a classroom has chalkboards its ghetto? My school is ranked top 5 in Michigan, and we have chalkboards, white boards, and PC's, Im pretty sure we're not ghetto in the least bit.

wookales avatar wookale Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wookale Lol, Just because a classroom has chalkboards its ghetto? My school is ranked top 5 in Michigan, and we have...

No I said "ghetto with a chalkboard" meaning it was just a ghetto that used to be a learning facility. In said this because most "ghetto" schools don't teach you anything, there is just a chalkboard there that is nevr used. I made a joke. @61062 (wookale):

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Kay, funny hahahahhahahaha. no.

@wookale Kay, funny hahahahhahahaha. no.

I meant a joke like something that's true in most very poor, urban schools that someone can relate to. Not everything is HAHAHAHAHA "funny"@61186 (wookale):

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

Seeing as how I live only a hour and half away from Flint, and two hours away from Detroit, I know what poor schools are. And jokes are supposed to funny. Not condesending. It'd be cool if you re-read what you said, and understood how me and plent of others could mis take what you said for something COMPLETLY different. You sounded like just because they have chalk boards, it was a poor school, or just because they dont use smart boarsds, they werent good schools.

@wookale Seeing as how I live only a hour and half away from Flint, and two hours away from Detroit, I know what poor...

Um.. the new school I'm at (which is better than teh URBAN, POOR school I used to go to) has good tests scores AND chalkboards. Also, the real definition of a joke is to either A. Provoke Laughter or B. Say something in a loight way that is not to be meant seriosuly. I did re-read what I wrote and I didn't think it could be misunderstood, probably because I have never seen a school without a chalkboard- what do they use instead????

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply

White boards? And donttell me"poor" schools dont have the, because im a senior, and I job shadow in Detroit 3 days a week, and I know they do. I kinda just dontlike you. SO,. Lets not talk anymore. Kay.

@wookale White boards? And donttell me"poor" schools dont have the, because im a senior, and I job shadow in Detroit 3 days...

I never asked for a reply back. I know NEW schools have whiteboards, but I have never seen one so I thought it was rare. I thought we ended this days ago, 4 days to be exact. I don't understand why you bother talking back, just don't respond back.

Sadies avatar Sadie Yeah You Are 0Reply