-65

No matter how much you hate to admit it, you are addicted to at least one stupid MTV show, amirite?

Misspokadots avatar
0 26
The voters have decided that Misspokadot is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Hell to the fucking no. I seriously can't stand any of the shows. Getting to be on TV because you're stupid and/or made a poor choice is one of the stupidest things I've run across. Seriously, watching Jersey Shore or Teen Mom makes me want to punch somebody. Why are these people famous for being dumb as fuck?

I realize I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this comment. But it's so true. So bring on the hate, people. Bring it on. XP

@MadHatter Hell to the fucking no. I seriously can't stand any of the shows. Getting to be on TV because you're stupid and/or...

I agree with you. I refuse to watch those show but I hear about them constantly, and it drives me up the wall. How is that good television? Watching a bunch of idiots parade around. I do feel slightly bad for the teen moms, but they should have been more careful.

@LunarEclipse I agree with you. I refuse to watch those show but I hear about them constantly, and it drives me up the wall. How...

Oh, I know. People talk about them ALL THE TIME. And I can't stand it. I don't feel bad for the teen moms,because of the fact that they made a poor decision, and now they have to deal with it just like everybody else on this planet. If I got pregnant at a young age, I would make the best of the situation, but sure as hell not expect to get a freaking TV show about it. Like, seriously? I don't want to hear you bitch and moan about how much your life sucks because YOU fucked it up. No one else did that to you. You did it to yourself. Now suck it up and get on with life. Christ.

@MadHatter Oh, I know. People talk about them ALL THE TIME. And I can't stand it. I don't feel bad for the teen moms,because...

I agree. It pisses me off that they screwed up and now their making money off of it from all the people who sit in front of the television and watch their pathetic "lives" I'm sure most of it is staged to make a dramatic "reality" show. But seriously, whats the appeal to those shows? I just don't get it.

@LunarEclipse I agree. It pisses me off that they screwed up and now their making money off of it from all the people who sit in...

I seriously think that people like to watch those shows to make them feel better about their own lives-whether they want to admit it or not. Like if you're feeling down in the dumps, you can turn on a shitty MTV show and be like. hey, I guess it could be worse. At least I'm not 16 years old with a baby already. I guess my life doesn't suck that bad after all.

I hope I'm not the only one who likes If You Really Knew Me.It IS the only meaningful show on MTV.

Ninjaintrainings avatar Ninjaintraining Yeah You Are +2Reply
@LOVE that show so much :) We're trying to get them to come to our school!

That's so cool! You know, I just can't watch that show without grabbing a tissue box.

@Ninjaintraining That's so cool! You know, I just can't watch that show without grabbing a tissue box.

For real! Like, these kids are crying, and I feel like my issues are all unimportant, cause they have it so much worse.

Ok first off not all the shows on MTV are about stupid people acting dumb for money. I'm addicted to the Buried Life. It's literally like my favorite show. It's inspirational and meaningful. The guys on it are crazy cool and super down to earth. If you don't believe me watch it.

TwinkleToess avatar TwinkleToes Yeah You Are +2Reply

Teen Mom ♥ I don't think it's stupid though...

mchristies avatar mchristie Yeah You Are +1Reply

Jackass 3D is undoubtedly overrated. If I want to see an ass turn into a forest and expel solid waste, I'll go to the 'fetish' section of a porn magazine.
Secondly, the last thing anyone needs is another crappy 3D movie. I don't see the appeal in 3D movies. It's like slapping a new coat of paint onto a withered blade of grass.

@9876098 Jackass 3D is undoubtedly overrated. If I want to see an ass turn into a forest and expel solid waste, I'll go to...

And for the record jackass 3d was halarious! Not all the parts are gross. I literally laughed my ass off like the entire time. Just because it's not your type of humor doesn't make it horrible

TwinkleToess avatar TwinkleToes Yeah You Are +1Reply

MADE!!!

JERSEY SHORE BITCHAAAS

itsEminemloves avatar itsEminemlove Yeah You Are 0Reply

Sorry for not specifiying that not every show on MTV is stupid ? I love all the good ones like The Buried Life & Teen Mom & If You Really Knew Me. However, I'm also addicted to Jersey Shore. This is a really old post xD

True Life...

I cbf watching mtv.

Be prepared for a shock... I don't have cable. No MTV for me. Those shows sound mind numbingly stupid anyways.

You have a right to disagree with that rant =) It was pretty much inevitable that someone would disagree with me.

JERSEY SHORE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!! SNOOKI IS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

muffinmonkeys avatar muffinmonkey Yeah You Are -1Reply

Jersy shore and parental control. Oh! And teeen cribs