+346

For a college, you want it to be close enough so you can visit family on major holidays, but far enough so they don't visit every weekend, amirite?

Rochmis avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that Rochmi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I go to a school 2 hours away from where my parents live, and it's actually pretty nice. One of the good things about Florida is the fact that we have 11 public universities, so you can be as far or as close to home as you'd like and still be in state.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +2Reply

I hate my my mother and oldest sister. The father and other sister are good but I don't want them visiting me more like emails or phone calls.

Mine's at most a seven hour drive, but if I wanted I could take a pretty cheap hour flight home.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ Yeah You Are 0Reply

I definitely want to get at least 5 hour car ride away. I just don't want to be near my parents when I go to college. I'd prefer to have my own space for the most part.

DFletchs avatar DFletch Yeah You Are 0Reply