+304

Sometimes Adam Sandler can be really brilliant, such as in Click, and Bedtime Stories. But other times, he sucks so bad (like in Funny People and You Don't Mess With The Zohan) you temporarily forget that he can be a good actor at times, amirite?

DementorsKisss avatar
1 32
The voters have decided that DementorsKiss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You're really going to choose click and bedtime stories as movies hes been brilliant in? Have you seen any classic adam sandler movies?

Zohan, funny people, and click sucked. Waterboy, Happy Gilmore, 50 first dates, Billy Madison, Mr.deeds. that's where its at!

nannerruths avatar nannerruth Yeah You Are +7Reply
@903176

click was okay. funny people (although the movie obtained people that are funny) was not what i hoped it would be. and zohan. i felt sandler could do better. i think one of his best roles was The Wedding Singer

nannerruths avatar nannerruth Yeah You Are 0Reply

It's really not his fault though, His acting is great, it's just that plot of the movies that aren't always that good. I'm on the fence with this post... I liked Zohan, it was terribly awesome.

BeatleBabes avatar BeatleBabe Yeah You Are +5Reply

What about happy gilmore?

Mr. Deeds is awesome.
Specially when he sings Space Oddity into a banana

Big daddy is by far his best movie

I liked Zohan. And Click.

=o!!! what about that old movie Little Niki (i think) where adam sAndler was the son of the devil. I thought that movie was awesome.

Ha I was just about to make a post about Adam Sandler. Weird.

I hated Click and Zohan. But I loved Big daddy, happy gilmore, 50 first dates, and billy madison. I never saw funny people.

Haha what a coincidence I didn't like him at ALL in Click but I really liked him and Zohan..I havn't seen Bedtime Stories or Funny People, but I thought it was funny that there were the opposites :)

I totally agree with this post. I couldn't even watch all of Zohan and I usually love campy comedies. I also thought Funny People was just depressing. But yeah, I liked him in Click.

I loved the Zohan, bedtime stories and click, but I thought funny people was the worst movie in the world.

Legionaairres avatar Legionaairre Yeah You Are 0Reply

Happy gilmore. Big daddy. Waterboy. Billy madison. Mr. Deeds. Hell, even the wedding singer was better than funny people.

hahah i just finished watching funny peoplee. (;

Dude I have a life man, just cuz I stick up for actors I like means I don't have a life? Man, you must have a mental disorder.and the whole point of that entire comment is to prove that he was acting good but it was a shit movie with shitty lines that he was required to say. Unless you wanted him to improv the entire movie. So if your gonna bag on adam, I'm gonna bag on you...bitch

@Dude I have a life man, just cuz I stick up for actors I like means I don't have a life? Man, you must have a...

No, you don't have a life because you're getting so worked up and mad just because I don't like Adam Sandler...pretty stupid, eh? His acting was shit, and the movie was shit, and the lines were shit...and maybe he should have higher standards and not accept to play stupid roles in such shitty movies. If his acting is that crappy, I really wouldn't want to see him improvise, so no thanks.
bag on whoever you want, its not gonna change the fact that you don't have a life. :)

DementorsKisss avatar DementorsKiss Yeah You Are 0Reply

Adam Sandler is a genious. He's a brilliant actor & director. I've loved all of his movies..except Funny People. I'm ageeing with you there. Hated that one. I had forgotten about The Longest Yard. Hilarious movie!

I loved him in Click, Billy Madison, The Wedding Singer and 50 First Dates. He's a very good actor, but some of his movies just suck.

i loveloveloved him in "the hot chick" with rachel mcadams. he didn't have a very large role, but he was goddamn hilarious.

Yeah so getting angry that I don't like you bagging on one of my childhood heros automatically means that I don't have a life. Dude your an idiot. And higher standards? actors don't get to look at all of their lines before they get to except the part, and besides, his agent is probably the one who accepts the movie parts for him. So maybe you should be baggin on his agent. And just cuz you keep sayin his acting was "shit" doesn't mean that it was. If the lines are terrible, and the movie is terrible, obviously its gonna make it look like he wasn't doin very good, but the truth is that even the best actors in the world would look terrible if it was a shit movie with shit lines. God damn, you bastard covered bastard with bastard filling.

@Yeah so getting angry that I don't like you bagging on one of my childhood heros automatically means that I don't...

lmfao, nice insult. Whatever man, just give it up, I don't like Adam Sandler. move on.

No!! I never give up, I never surrender!!!! Like Adam Sandler damnit!!

FUNNY PEOPLE IS FUCKING GREAT.

I haye Adam Snadler is general, I thought all his movies sucked.

Alright everybody that says Click sucked needs to go jump off a fuckin bridge. His acting in that movie was fuckin amazing. And wtf do you mean you forget he is a good actor just cuz a movie he was in had a bad story line? Are you a fuckin retard? There are only a few things in this world I love, and one of them is Adam Sandler. And what about grown ups? That movie is fuckin hilarious. Waterboy? Fuckin amazing. Longest yard? Bad ass.Billy Madison? Fuckin love that movie. Whoever agrees with the piece of shit fucker that made this post can all go burn in hell!

@Alright everybody that says Click sucked needs to go jump off a fuckin bridge. His acting in that movie was fuckin...

Wow. ok, you need to calm down, and get a life. I didn't say I forget he's a good actor because of a bad story line, I said I forget he's a good actor because some of his movies suck shit, and his acting is shit in them. I just don't like him very much, unlike you, obviosly. That's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. Chill out and get a life, asshole.

DementorsKisss avatar DementorsKiss Yeah You Are +3Reply