+559

Sometimes people just need to know when enough is enough. No one should still be making Kanye West interruption jokes or Tiger Woods sex jokes anymore. They got old a long time ago, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar
1 13
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did anyone else expect there to be a Kanye or Tiger joke slipped in at the end?

@chinchillin Did anyone else expect there to be a Kanye or Tiger joke slipped in at the end?

yes! i was completely waiting for it, then i realized it was a serious post, haha

I know! There are more Tiger Woods jokes than the amount of whores Tiger Woods slept with.

BreakfastFan, that post was tight and I'mma let you finish, but some anonymous guy had the best post of all time, OF ALL TIME!

Ah yes, another Black Supremist post from Breakfast fan.

Can I still take my talents down to South Beach?

It'a funny when people don't talk about it for a long time. Then about three years later someone brings it upp as an old joke.

@ABitDisconsolate It'a funny when people don't talk about it for a long time. Then about three years later someone brings it upp as...

Yeah jokes have cycles like that. I remember back last year when you could make an awful joke about Tiger, but it was still funny because it just happened. Now even the most brilliant, witty, and well presented joke about him won't get any laughs.

True. Unless you're saying something like
"Seriously? Did you just Kanye me?"
or
"Don't fuck with me or I'll Tiger Woods your mother."

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are -1Reply