+621

ugh it sucks when you are listening to the radio and when you finally get to your destination, your favorite song starts playing, amirite?

StayBeautifuls avatar Music
4 9
The voters have decided that StayBeautiful is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Its sad that your favorite song plays on the radio. That stuff is crap

@Its sad that your favorite song plays on the radio. That stuff is crap

i think she meant when it comes on the radio like it never does

Good post, but you probably should have clarified that you were listening to the radio in the car. I personally don't, but some people out there may actually listen to the radio in their bedroom. Mind-blowing, i know. :0

julieLs avatar julieL Yeah You Are 0Reply

If it's your favorite song wouldn't you have it on your ipod or other kind of mp3 anyway so you could just listen to it on your mp3 instead?

@quwoosh If it's your favorite song wouldn't you have it on your ipod or other kind of mp3 anyway so you could just listen...

yeah but no one really listens to their ipod in the car anyways unless you have a car that could it could be hooked up

@yeah but no one really listens to their ipod in the car anyways unless you have a car that could it could be hooked up

Lot's of people I know listen to their ipods in the car. besides, that's not even what I meant. What I meant was, if you're upset when your favorite song comes on and you're getting out of your car, why not just take out your mp3 and listen to that rather than being all frustrated?

That's what an iPod is for, dumbass.