+223

The beauty of the night is as bright as the burning sun, Whose light engulfs the day as the mystic shimmer does by night. amirite?

Assuas avatar
5 14
The voters have decided that Assua is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

So................the night is pretty?

Why is this on the homepage..

Anyone else think about that song from the 80-90's you like "da-duh duh this is the rhythm of the night ya-uh the night oh yeaaaaaaah, this rhythm of the night!" and so on......anyone...no? Okay sorry I-I just um thought I would-ah okay.

Um.....this might just be me....but i don't want to be engulfed by anything...especially not the sun....

@JDM242 Um.....this might just be me....but i don't want to be engulfed by anything...especially not the sun....

It's not about you at all, and it has nothing to do with a person being englufed. I just made it up one night because I felt that everything has it's beauty.

@JDM242 Wow...take a joke buddy...

I wasn't angry at you at all, maybe I didn't say it clearly. I think that maybe I didn't read your post right. 2 sleepless nights of studying can mess you up sometimes :)

Very nice, but you might want to think about rhythm.

Oh, and "Engulfs" feels really deep, physically. Almost like "swallowed."

What the fuck is this shit. I don't come here for lame ass poetry.

@What the fuck is this shit. I don't come here for lame ass poetry.

You are shit and I didn't ask anyone to make it to a homepage. If it's shit then why do I have more Positive than negative.